AHLEM is now looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator. This is a junior position in our global wholesale team, your main responsibility will be to maintain up-to-date and accurate records of accounts payable, daily transactions, inventories etc. You will also perform various general office duties within the Finance department, such as handling mail, filing correspondence and typing reports. The position reports to Wholesale Manager and is based at AHLEM headquarters in Venice. CA.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Handle and process accounts payable for AHLEM and our subsidiary companies, including receive invoices, code, obtain proper approval etc.
- Responsibility for different accounts in monthly and annual closing
- Process and handle reminders, payments and emails/calls from both internal staff and suppliers
- Other administrative duties within the Finance department
- 1-2 years’ work experience in finance/accounting, or recently graduated with Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration
- Organized and structured with strong administrative skills
- Service-minded and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work with high efficiency in an environment with heavy workload
- Driven and accountable - works independently to complete tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent in English. Additional language skills, especially French, are meriting
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly register your application as soon as possible.
• Post ID: 148103997 losangeles