Paligroup is currently seeking Experienced Night Audit Agents for Palihotel.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
An individual who has had Night Audit experience and likes working overnight and enjoys ensuring the safety of the property and guests.
An experienced self motivated person who wants to grow in the hospitality industry.
A person who likes working with hotel guests and assisting them their needs.
The Overnight Agent is responsible for completing the Night Audit and overseeing the nightly operations of the Front Office and Night Audit staff. This position is the contact point for guests and other hotel departments during the "graveyard" shift (11pm - 7am).
- Execute all registration processes revolving around arrival and departure in accordance with check-in and check-out performance standards
- Work with our property management system H.I.S, and other interfaces as required
- Operate/handle telephone lines
- Escort incoming guests to their rooms when feasible
- Reconcile and complete all daily front desk agent work
- Balance room posts and close day
- Run accounts receivable reports
- Provide next day reports for hotel
- Address complaints, glitches and/or requests in a very friendly and professional manner. Ensure that all are resolved or addressed with the proper department manager so that they can be resolved
- Investigate all safety issues reporting during the shift to find their cause, and give recommendation to avoid repeated issues. Initiate investigations and complete incident reports when necessary
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Great attitude, energetic and motivated team player
- Must be able to sit at a desk, walk, and stand up for up to four hours
- Must be able to occasionally life up to 25 lbs.
Education: College degree preferred.
Experience: Previous restaurant and/or administrative experience preferred
Licenses or Certificates: none
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
Please send current resume and references for consideration.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an EEO Employer
• Post ID: 147506397 losangeles