With its Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence, Intel Security is intensely focused on developing proactive, proven security solutions and services that protect systems, networks, and mobile devices for business and personal use around the world.
Intel Security combines the experience and expertise of McAfee with the innovation and proven performance of Intel to make security an essential ingredient in every architecture and on every computing platform. Intel Security's mission is to give everyone the confidence to live and work safely and securely in the digital world.
About this position...
The Software Sales Account Manager (Healthcare) is responsible for building new business and managing Healthcare accounts. You are responsible for ensuring maximum customer support and satisfaction, as well as achievement of target revenue.
In this position, you will work alongside the Regional Sales Managers, as part of the Global Sales Team and oversee the sales support of Intel Security's Enterprise Security product line to existing and prospective government and fortune 500 customers with the region. As an Enterprise Account Manager your role is a critical and integral part of the sales organization. You will responsible for managing and growing your territory and maximizing revenue, while building future sales pipelines through the demonstration of account and territory planning. You’ll work closely with sales managers, prospects and partners as a subject-matter sales expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota (e.g. exceed quota of 3M +)
- Responsible for managing and growing territory, maximizing short term revenue
- Responsible for building future sales pipelines through the demonstration of account and territory planning
- Ability to work with Sales Engineering team (Pre-Sales team) and other areas of Intel Security (formerly McAfee) in closing complex networking-security opportunities at the C-Level
- Partner with other business units in identifying other opportunities outside your core product portfolio
- Capable of closing software contract and services in the range of $150K-$1M
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing product demonstrations in person and via WebEx, and working with prospects at business level to show how Intel Security's solutions can provide value to them.
- Possess demonstrable skills in customer-centric selling and a proven track record using it to help drive revenue
- Work independently and as a vital member of the sales team.
- Work with the sales leadership team to strategize on sales approaches
- Ensure successful on-site product evaluations
- Plan, manage and execute customer product pilots
- Provide exemplary Sales expertise through technical and product presentations, product demonstrations, pilot implementations, beta program administration, consistent communication, and on-going consultation
- · Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science of Business related course of study), or 4+ years equivalent work experience
- · Consistent quota attainment selling security or software services over 4 or more quarters
- · Seven (7+) plus years selling software and services related products and services
- · Understanding and working knowledge of networking topologies and technologies
- · Quantifiable sales track record demonstrated by increasing responsibilities, growth in territory and quota
- · Direct selling expertise, ‘hunter’ mentality
- · Working knowledge of channel sales model and utilizing the channel to drive revenue
- · Established contacts; rolodex and intimate knowledge of assigned territory (Healtcare is an asset)
- · Must have established relationships and ability to network accordingly to generate new interest in target territory for product offerings
- · Formal Sales training (Miller-Hieman, Sandler, Solution selling, etc) and proven proficiency in implementing sales experience
- · Strong business acumen and professionalism
- · Leadership, accountability, and self-starter qualities
- · Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
- · Experience working in a multi-tiered, multi-divisional organization is a plus
Inside this Business Group
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people.
With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software and services into compelling experiences in pursuit of our mission, and utilize the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
California, Thousand Oaks; California, San Diego;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1111698/Software-Sales-Account-Manager-Healthcare/
• Post ID: 99006457 losangeles