Internationally known multi-dimensional Creative Agency in Los Angeles representing the freshest faces and top tier talent in the industry seeks an energetic, experienced, team player with strong knowldedge of General Ledger, accounting principles and full cycle accounting. The ideal candidate must foster a positive work environment at all times, be a highly organized, multi-tasker that can comfortably engage with talent and subordinates across international and disciplinary borders. Also a self-motivator that can deal with ambiguity and tackle the workload without sacrificing accuracy. If this is you, please send your resume along with three professional references.
- Perform daily accounting functions for 3 departments, including A/R, billings, collections, cash receipts, and entering expenses.
- Participate closely with Controller with month-end close.
- Prepare credit card account reconciliation with clear, detailed notes.
- Effectively manage weekly A/R update.
- Read contracts and be able to translate the legal jargon into actionable information.
- Work with management to identify and recommend solutions to existing processes.
- Work effectively with co-workers, clients, talent and others by sharing ideas and information in a constructive and positive manner
- Listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments, and others informed of work progress.
- Analyze transactions to identify and correct inaccuracies.
- File, perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and oral skills with highly motivated attitude to work in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain focus in a fast paced environment.
- Strong QuickBooks knowledge.
- Entertainment industry experience a plus.
- 4-year degree in Accounting required.
Compensation + Benefits:
Competitive salary DOE. Benefits include dental, vision, medical, paid holidays, and retirement.
Job Type: Full-time
• Post ID: 152071617 losangeles