Company Name:Food 4 Less
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by smiling, making eye contact, and answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Perform price checks.
- Perform routine sweeping and mopping of the sales floor and restroom cleaning.
- Gather shopping carts from the parking lot(s) and surrounding areas.
- Offer assistance to customers with questions.
- Return merchandise to store shelves.
- Handle damaged and spoiled products according to policy and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Understand the store's layout and have the ability to locate products and conduct price checks for cashiers.
- Display a positive attitude and a sense of urgency.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Clean up spills as needed, collect and pick up trash inside store and parking lot.
- Clean all areas inside and outside of store.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Collaborate with Front-end associates to encourage teamwork.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, other employees and management.
- Be able to understand and follow instructions.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
- Retail Experience
Shift(s):Day; Evening; Overnight
Jobs at Food 4 Less: At Food 4 Less, our people make us who we are. They are more than just our associates, theyre part of the communities we serve. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in every area of our operation. Whether you want to create a fast, fun and friendly shopping experience for customers in our stores or you want to be part of our innovative corporate team at our headquarters in Los Angeles, Food 4 Less is always looking for outstanding associates. Our associates enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. If you are interested in building and advancing your career with Food 4 Less, we invite you to complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 431,000 associates who serve customers in 2,778 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries also operate 2,231 pharmacies, 784 convenience stores, 323 fine jewelry stores, 1,387 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. With sales of $109.8 billion in 2015, we continue to grow. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CA||Los Angeles|| 1700 W 6Th St ||90017 || Food 4 Less||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 128187303 losangeles