This is a dynamic role for an ambitious, intelligent, uncompromising, and fearless individual. You will be an assistant to the Director of Optimization with duties involving 25 employees, Office Management, and E-Commerce. To be a successful in this position, you must be organized, tech-savvy, flexible with your schedule, reliable, responsible, responsive, quick and able to juggle numerous responsibilities at once.
On the E-Commerce end, you will be tasked with procurement, inventory tracking, packaging and sending materials. If successful, you will also be tasked to create and manage our online store.
Qualifications & Skills
- Can handle multiple duties at once
- Have a great time management
- Work with the resources you are provided instead of
- You follow-through on verbal and written agreements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can demonstrate the ability to be empathetic and positive in difficult situations.
Benefits & Perks
- Compensation for this role is 15/hr
- Offer- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office
- ‘Soothe Fridays!’ - All Soothe employees are able to receive 10 minute massages.
- All employees receive Free Table Massages at home every month.
- Company Happy Hours and various functions
- Awesome Game room
- Random fun~ including bringing in Food Trucks, Karaoke, monthly Birthday celebrations etc.
• Post ID: 138267697 losangeles