**MUST HAVE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT BACKGROUND**
The essential duties of the Executive Assistant will be to provide Executive support to the COO. The Executive Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Executive Team. The Executive Assistant will organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversee special projects.
PLEASE READ BEFORE MOVING ON***
- Must be available 24/7
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to hit deadlines without exception.
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including
- vocal, email, and written.
- Must be able to travel with Executive Team
- Must have solid computer skills utilizing, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- The Admin. must be creative and enjoy working within entrepreneurial environment which is mission and results-driven.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong administrative and organizational skills, with the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Admin. will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times while handling a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. It is essential to have a positive, friendly, and professional attitude and be able to work with multiple people in other trades, as well as interaction with in-house staff and members.
- Organizes and plans an ever changing calendar and complex schedule including business and personal matters and ensures that the Executive Teams schedule is followed and respected.
- Creates detailed travel itineraries for international and domestic travel and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Completes expense reports.
- Conducts specialized research pertaining to the company for the Executive Team as needed.
- Executes special requests, personal errands and related duties as needed.
- Prepares and composes correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive Team, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive Teams office to internal departments; to facilitate leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with management staff.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects with deadline pressures to ensure successful completion.
- YOU NEED TO BE RESOURCEFUL WITH A CAN DO ATTITUDE WITH EVERYTHING
- Ability to write and review comprehensive reports, and business correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems by analyzing information.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Travel may be required both domestically and internationally
- Handling RSVPs and booking appointments; building and maintaining relationships with personal and professional contacts
- Other Duties – Greeting and serving guests, errands (shopping, gift purchases, dry cleaning) as needed.
- The ideal candidate is therefore a proactive, confident, and assertive self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, high standard of excellence, and a determination to exceed expectations
• Post ID: 125607243 losangeles