The LA Warehouse & Donations Assistant is responsible for processing and inventorying all incoming individual product and corporate donations, managing inventory across two warehouses and maintaining warehouse organization and cleanliness to support the organization’s mission of collecting and donating essential children’s items to grantee partners throughout Los Angeles.
· Process, screen, conduct inventory and sort all corporate and individual product donations (IPD) across LA warehouses and report counts and quality of each donation.
· Conduct inventory of product collection drives and report counts and quality of each donation.
· Help unload, inventory, and organize all product donations upon arrival to warehouses
· Manage systems for entering all incoming donations through our electronic inventory management app, Canvas.
· Assist with the overall organization of warehouses, primarily our main warehouse, to effectively store product while creating space for outgoing donations and volunteer projects as needed.
· Support LA Community Relations & Development Manager with a focus on providing excellent customer service to all donors. Assist with screening and scheduling individual donations over the phone.
· Work closely with LA Program Coordinator to ensure that all product donations are organized and prepped for the outgoing donation process to LA grantee partners.
· Assist in organizing and prepping inventory for GOOD+ Foundation volunteer projects.
· Assist with quarterly and annual product inventory checks.
· Manage breakdown and clean-up after volunteer groups, both in-house and offsite. Ensure that all prepped product is placed in the appropriate locations throughout our LA warehouse after a volunteer group.
· Assist with general GOOD+ Foundation operations and events, as needed.
Related skills and knowledge:
- Must have experience organizing product and space effectively
- Willing to work hands-on with physical inventory, including lifting, re-packaging and moving inventory to maintain organization (with support from LA Program Coordinator)
- Familiarity with electronic inventorying systems, a plus
- Experience operating a manual pallet jack, a plus
- Must have vehicle for travel between warehouses, as needed (company does reimburse for mileage)
- Positive attitude and ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience working as a member of a small team and willingness to jump in whenever necessary
- Retail or inventory experience, a plus
- Fluency in Spanish, a plus
Reporting: This role will report directly to Program & Operations Manager, and work closely with the LA Program Coordinator.
Schedule: 40 hours a week. Available to work nights and weekends, as needed. Company provides laptop.
Salary: $32,000; Full medical benefits, including dental and vision. Paid vacation, sick, and personal leave. Eligible for 403(b) retirement plan.
• Post ID: 138268007 losangeles