Posted: Friday, October 20, 2017 12:08 AM
Leading global metals manufacturing and distribution company is looking for full-time Logistics Coordinator at a key service location in Walnut, CA. Candidate will be responsible for preparing items for shipment in accordance with our AS9100 certification along with verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Candidate will assist on the physical count of inventory on a monthly basis comparing physical inventories to office records. This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to achieve personal growth in an expanding operation. Starting compensation commensurate with the ability and experience. Competitive benefits package available. Reply with resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Work closely with warehouse lead to ensure all customers orders ship in a timely manner to ensure all daily tasks are accomplished.
· Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates.
· Prepares shipping documents and mailing labels and make sure that orders have been filled correctly for both domestic and international shipments.
· Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, communicates with Tool Crib Coordinator.
· Maintain timely, effective and professional communications with all external customers and suppliers
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to stay organized and multitask
· Experience with MS Office products
· Related experience preferred
Applicants can forward resumes to email@example.com
Location : Walnut, CA 91789
• Location: Los Angeles
• Post ID: 142806217 losangeles