Need a flexible job? Does this really even exist? At Allegis transcription it does. Work from your own computer, make your own schedule 24/7 and determine your own workload – what could be more flexible?
Allegis offers contract work transcribing recorded insurance statements into written transcripts, and has opportunity for people without transcription experience who have the right stuff. You've got to love typing (and be quite fast), have excellent hearing, and be drawn to the investigation of details – as in, what the heck did they say there?
We will provide:
· Transcription software
· Initial (paid) training
· Ongoing support and QA feedback
· Weekly payment vis direct deposit
As long as you:
· Show ability to transcribe verbatim (sample within application)
· Have an up to date PC with Windows 7+ and Word 2013+
· Are able to be self-reliant as well as respond well to feedback
· Can commit to producing at least 100 pages a week (8-10 hours)
Allegis Transcription is great work for students as well as people looking to start a work from home independent contract career in transcription. Good relative experience would be extensive typing, writing, study of English, research, proofreading, editing, reading and playing the piano. Creating verbatim transcripts means capturing every element recorded, so an affinity for details and "perfection" goes a long way toward success!
• Post ID: 127279048 losangeles