Manager 2, IT Infrastructure Systems Engineering - Northrop Grumman Corporation (El Segundo,
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking an IT Infrastructure Systems Engineer / IT Infrastructure Systems Engineering Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Southern California, Los Angeles/El Segundo area.
Candidate will interface with senior management, project managers, enterprise architects, technical specialists and the customer on a regular basis. The IT Infrastructure Systems Engineer is the technical lead responsible for the project’s overall system design. The candidate will be the technical solution lead for Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS) 252.204-7012 remediation and sustainment efforts and will divide their time between Systems Engineering and Management duties.
Perform IT infrastructure systems engineering functions including requirements development, document development of systems engineering artifacts, and requirements analysis. Manage a team of individual performers and team leads to meet established milestones and deadlines within established budget.
The successful candidate will possess superior interpersonal and communications skills and must be able to clearly articulate analysis results to colleagues, senior management, executives and customers. This candidate will integrate easily into a close knit team environment. This position is on-site at a facility in the El Segundo, California area.
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage a Technical team. The IT Infrastructure Systems Engineer functions as the Project’s Technical Solution Lead
o Provide direction to Project Management and Systems Engineering team members
o Review work products for accuracy and coach team members to correct defects and reduce future occurrences of defects
o Adhere to master schedule and budget while maintaining team accountability for meeting established deadlines and milestones
o Interact with site contacts to facilitate a smooth and orderly interview and data gathering process
• Develop NIST SP 800-171 compliant Architecture and Requirements documentation.
o Develop VISIO diagrams of solutions
o Develop well written requirements and maintain them in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
o Develop a Plan of Action and Milestones (PoAM) for resolution of InfoSec findings
o Develop a System Security Plan in concert with InfoSec Engineer
• Follow the Agile process as requirements are evolving
• Develop Risk Management documentation and remediation strategies
• Follow Northrop Grumman established standards and procedures in remediation
• Develop a technical Bill Of Materials for the solution
• Develop Waivers when existing standard solutions are not employed
• Follow Northrop Grumman Systems Design Lifecycle processes in project solution development
• Work with IT Systems Architects in developing the technical solution
• Work with sector and InfoSec Engineers in developing the solution
• Ensure architecture and design alignment with standards & strategic direction specific to the cyber and information security solution
• Assist in the development of rough order of magnitude & committed pricing estimates
• Implement the technical solutions for DFARS 252.204-7012 compliance
• Establish test plans, requirements traceability matrix & transition to production artifacts
• Ensure system validation is performed against requirements
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17022751&lang=en
• Post ID: 141933792 losangeles