Posted: Thursday, October 5, 2017 2:23 PM
Req ID: 11441
Experience Level: Professional
Other Location(s): N/A
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But its more than that. Its smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and youll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. Youll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. Youll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, youll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company:funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
Capitals Portfolio Managers and Analysts around the globe use technology created by the Equity Investment Management Systems team while making investment decisions and managing portfolios. The team partners with sponsors from the Investment Group to create solutions that enhance and differentiate the Capital investment process. Team members work across a wide range of solutions including reporting and analysis, research publishing, repositories, collaboration, machine learning and business process workflow.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst based in Los Angeles, you will unleash your creativity to solve challenges and empower investment professionals. You will interview stakeholders, write Agile stories, guide the development team and build a relationship with project sponsors. This is an opportunity to enlighten our very collaborative development process with your own unique point:of:view.
* Research potential solutions and gain an industry perspective
* Translate business goals into visionary products
* Build consensus by socializing ideas, presenting visual materials and providing demos
* Think independently and lead initiatives to completion
* Communicate about technology inspirationally
* Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years of business systems analysis experience working on Agile software development efforts in a leadership role
* Demonstrated ability to imagine and create custom technology solutions
* Experience participating in a user:centered design:focused product team
* Experience in corporate/enterprise software development or a Fortune 500 environment
* Investment management or financial institution experience is a plus
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the worlds largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US1.39 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long:term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, sta
• Location: Los Angeles
• Post ID: 143127807 losangeles