Several Outstanding Photography Seminars (new classes added)
Reply: click here
Several Outstanding Photography Classes in the coming Months
First Half of 2013 Schedule
• 5-hour Newbie Photography Boot Camp (ongoing) in 12 cities. Please click on the link to all the cities where these awesome newbie seminars are being taught. Find out first hand why over 4,000 students have raved about these classes.
• NEW for 2013! 4-hour Newbie Photography Boot Camp II (ongoing) in 12 cities. Please click on the link to all the cities find out about the "NEXT" newbie class.
• 4-hour "Hands-On" Newbie Indoor Photography Workshops scheduled for Sunday, June 9, 2013 from 8 AM to Noon in Azusa. This is a 4-hour "hands-on" workshop with a live model specifically designed for newbie photographers wish to create beautiful, indoor portraits.
• New! Travel and Vacation Photography Seminar, a 2-hour seminar on Sunday, June 9, 2013 from 1 PM to 3 PM . In this seminar, Ben will teaches students how to capture/preserve fun travel/vacation photos. Just in time for your summer vacation!
• New! Intro to Landscape Photography, a 2-hour seminar specifically designed to help novice photographers to improve their landscape photos. The seminar is scheduled for Sunday, June 9, 2013 from 3 PM to 5 PM. Ben will share with students various techniques in capture those beautiful and majestic landscape photos.
Below classes will be scheduled if we have enough student requests:
• Wedding Photography Boot Camp is an information jammed packed 5-hour course designed specifically for aspiring wedding photographers. The class will cover from how to get started in the wedding photography industry, how to book high-end wedding to how to create beautiful studio-like photos during a busy wedding day. You can check out past class here.
• Boudoir Photography Workshop, a "hands-on", 4-hour Boudoir Photography Workshop consists of lecture, lighting demo, live professional model and student portfolio building session. It is scheduled on Sunday, April 14, 2013 at a nice OC hotel suite. A professional boudoir model and a model release will be provided. Workshop is limited to 8 students. You can check out past class here.
• Newbie On-Location Photography Workshop in the San Gabriel Mountains is a full-day, 8-hour on location workshop specifically designed for the beginner photographer to learn how to take better portraits outdoors. This awesome "hands-on" workshop is limited to 8 students and will take place on Saturday, April 27, 201 from 9 AM to 5 PM. You can check out past class here
• Guerrilla Speedlight Lighting Workshops scheduled for Sunday, April 28, 2013 from noon to 8 PM in Pasadena. This is a full-day (8-hour) lighting workshop to teach students varieties of ways use speedlights to create studio-like photos. This workshop is considered as a "Must Have" course for any serious photographer. Ben will share with students his extensive lighting knowledge and techniques in capture those beautiful well-lit portraits with speedlights. You can check out past class here.
Please email Jessica if you are interested in any of the classes below
Please bookmark this page for future seminars as we update this page on a regular basis
• Post ID: 9850327 losangeles