Total Guest Satisfaction:
Consistently provides a quality product and customer service experience that delivers total Guest satisfaction.
- Follows all Carls Jr. Guest service guidelines and procedures; takes the appropriate action to ensure all Guest receive Super star service.
- Works assigned station(s) accurately and productively; cleans and stocks the stations area(s); performs other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Ensures that all Guests receive hot, quality products; prepares, packages and delivers all products according to Menu Standards.
- Handles all food products according to company procedures; follows all company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of Guests and employees.
Training and Development:
Strives to improve personal sills and performance level.
- Follows the steps outlined in the Crew Person Training Program to learn new skills, duties and responsibilities and to improve personal performance level.
- Communicates to immediate supervisor when additional training, guidance and practice is needed.
- Understands how each job responsibility in the restaurant impacts the Guest customers, other employees and overall operations.
- Keeps immediate supervisor informed of anything which might affect the Guests, other employees and overall restaurant operations.
- Is performance oriented and driven; understands performance expectations and is aware of performance results.
Consistently meets job expectations to positively impact the sales and profits of the restaurant.
- Contributes to restaurants success by accomplishing the expected work during each shift; consistently produces quality work.
- Supports the goals, decisions and directives of Restaurant Management; performs additional duties and responsibilities as directed by Restaurant Management.
- Follows all company guidelines for food and cash controls, follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize restaurant costs; properly uses all products, supplies, equipment and facilities.
Policies & Standards:
- Follows and complies with all company policies standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Follows all Carls Jr. safety, security and emergency policies and procedures; maintain a safe and secure environment for employees and Guests.
- Hold self accountable for the methods and processes used to perform all tasks and responsibilities and to achieve results.
Carls Jr. Shared Values:
Models and encourages Carls Jr. shared values.
- Is completely focused on and driven by the Guest
- Is of high personal integrity and treats all employees with honesty, respect and dignity.
- Contributes to an environment of trust to ensure honest, open and direct communication.
Is performance oriented and driven; understands performance expectations and is aware of performance results.
Enrollment in high school; high school diploma or equivalent is preferable. Good Verbal and written communication skills; is capable of communicating effectively with restaurant management, guest and co-workers; bi-lingual skills a plus.
Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
Must have telephone or other reliable method of communicating with the restaurant.
Must be able and willing to work flexible hours, possibly including o
• Post ID: 116118348 losangeles