Join our Customer Success Team. Fast-growing Home Decor Brand seeking Customer Service / In House Sales support person. (Downtown, L.A.)
We are a wholesale home d cor company with a strong customer service focus and a fast growing e-commerce presence. We are hiring a new team player to join our family. The ideal candidate will have experience in wholesale sales and retail e-commerce with the following qualifications.
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must have a naturally positive and outgoing mindset
- Must be professional with exceptional communication skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of e-commerce is helpful (Amazon, Chairish, Wayfair, Houzz etc)
- Must have knowledge and experience with Microsoft office, Quick books and Macintosh Computers (Photoshop, Excel, Word, Mailchimp).
- Customer service support via email, phone and showroom
- Wholesale sales customer support.
- Data Entry ( Quickbooks, purchase orders, invoices, credit card charges)
- Coordinate and style photo shoots with our photographer.
- Experience with photography and styling product shots helpful.
- Create and maintain listings, which include writing product descriptions, uploading and managing product images for products on different ecommerce platforms
- Manage all Ecommerce Accounts / maintain inventory of listings.
- Shipping and receiving small lightweight items (we have no forklifts)
- Interacting with Amazon, Wayfair, Chairish, Etsy and other ecommerce solutions.
*Must be available to travel to trade shows in the US as sales support staff.
To apply for this position please email a cover letter telling us about yourself and a current resume.
Associated topics: client, desktop, help, information technology, information technology analyst, network, pc, technical support, technician ii, technician iii
• Post ID: 138768942 losangeles