As a Local Intermodal truck driver you can enjoy daily home time and earn up to $75,000 per year* in this CDL driving position. Local truckers in Schneider's Intermodal division haul 99% no-touch freight containers - 60% drop-and-hook - in and out of the rail yards. Start and end your day at the rail yard, and drive within Southern California. Apply now to get the home time you've been looking for.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
South El Monte Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75,000 per year*
- Driver performance bonus paid out weekly - 86% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
South El Monte Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 20 miles of South El Monte, CA
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving in El Monte, CA
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts. David, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in California. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver solo, company driver team, company driving needed, company over the road, company truck driver, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driving route, tanker truck
• Post ID: 142753797 losangeles