Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child?
Brain Balance is seeking energetic, patient and kind individuals who love children to join our team. Positions available at our Brentwood, Los Angeles and Encino Locations. Our after school program works with children struggling socially, behaviorally, academically and or developmentally by addressing the root cause.
Applicants must be available between the hours of 2-8 Monday-Friday and 9-2 on Saturdays. We are seeking candidates who thrive in a fast paced and high energy environment and can provide a fun and positive experience for our kids.
Coaches will be required to be on their feet, demonstrating, and guiding physical activities, as well as helping students with math, reading, and other academic games. Learn more about our program at www.brainbalance.com!
People applying for the position should have the following skills:
- Experience working with children
- Experience working with struggling or special needs children a plus
- Patient and loving
- Teaching experience a plus
- Backgrounds in exercise science, physical training, physical or occupational therapy, behavioral interventions, or psychology a plus
• Post ID: 160402642 losangeles