Over 30 years of "Empowering Youth Through Education"
ICES Education has provided quality educational services for over 30 years. ICES provides students with the customized instruction and individualized attention they need to achieve a better understanding, better grades, and greater confidence in their ability to perform academically.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working with children and can tutor in English Language Arts or Math to students in grades K-8 in a small group setting. Tutors will provide in-school sessions and receive training from staff and faculty.
SCHEDULE: Tutors will work with students Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for two hours each session right after school. Tutors will work with students a maximum of 7.5 hours a week.
A TYPICAL SESSION MAY INCLUDE:
- Administering assessment tests
- Providing small group instruction
- Coaching parents to assist the student
THE IDEAL TUTOR:
- Patient, responsible and passionate about teaching
- Must be sensitive to the social as well as academic needs of their assigned students.
- Must have a minimum of 60 college units completed.
- Should have at least two years recent experience tutoring or working with children
- Bilingual, highly preferred.
- Must be Live Scan fingerprinted for our company.
- Must provide proof of a negative TB Test result taken within the last 3 years.
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Reliable transportation and valid car insurance
• Post ID: 100246232 losangeles