Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Associate Brand Manager, U.S., located in Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, develops, manufactures and markets premium consumer packaged goods. Our purpose in the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies is caring for people around the world by anticipating their needs, creating solutions and experiences that help them and those they care for live healthy, vibrant lives. Some of J&Jâs iconic brands are: JOHNSONâSÂ® BABY, NEUTROGENAÂ®, AVEENOÂ®, LISTERINEÂ®, CLEAN & CLEARÂ®, TYLENOLÂ®, MOTRINÂ®, BENADRYLÂ®, ZYRTECÂ® , and BAND-AIDÂ®. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion peopleâs lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
The Associate Brand Manager will support the Senior Brand Manager in the following areas: management, planning, and execution of both short and long-term business and marketing initiatives. He/she will also work side-by-side with other ABMs to drive marketing activities and help fuel growth for the overall brand.
Specific responsibilities include all aspects of brand management, including business analysis and marketing programs that support strategic business objectives. The Associate Brand Manager's major job duties include contributing to the achievement of revenue and profit targets with a working knowledge and ownership of the forecasting & budget processes. In order to identify opportunities and strategy for growing the business, the Associate Brand Manager will analyze and report on marketplace trends to become an expert in the category. The Associate Brand Manager will assist in development of the business plan and execute against the business plan through various programs, such as new product launch support, trade programs, advertising and media development, digital activities and consumer promotions. The individual will also be responsible for partnering cross-functionally with sales, finance, operations, R&D, market research, agency partners and other functions necessary to accomplish strategic goals, preparing and presenting business forecasts, maintaining the business budget and actively participating in development of advertising, promotions, and other initiatives to drive business results.
- BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required
- MBA preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive marketing experience or a combination of sales and marketing experience is required
- CPG marketing experience is preferred
- Beauty experience is a plus
- Candidates must have good communication and influencing skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team required
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are required
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results
- Position requires up to 20% domestic travel
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=000019V7&lang=en
• Post ID: 113173303 losangeles