Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Brand Manager, CLEAN & CLEARÂ® US, located in Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, develops, manufactures and markets premium consumer packaged goods. Our purpose in the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies is caring for people around the world by anticipating their needs, creating solutions and experiences that help them and those they care for live healthy, vibrant lives. Some of J&Jâs iconic brands are: JOHNSONâSÂ® BABY, NEUTROGENAÂ®, AVEENOÂ®, LISTERINEÂ®, CLEAN & CLEARÂ®, TYLENOLÂ®, MOTRINÂ®, BENADRYLÂ®, ZYRTECÂ® , and BAND-AIDÂ®. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion peopleâs lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for the equity, management and marketing activities for the CLEAN & CLEARÂ® U.S. businesses, a market leader in the acne category with a portfolio of over $185MM in retail sales. The Brand Manager will lead the management, planning, and execution of both short and long-term business and marketing initiatives including marketing communications, social, digital and advertising development, media planning and execution, and will manage day-to-day partnerships with the cross-agency team.
Specifically, this person will be responsible to:
- Drive a winning culture of engagement and collaboration encouraging team members to be bold, decisive and externally focused. Lead, motivate, and coach Associate Brand Manager(s): assist in goal setting, provide development opportunities and performance feedback, address issues and resolve problems. Foster a culture of innovation, marketing excellence and professional growth. Promote an environment of employee involvement in the workplace.
- Deliver sales, consumption, profit, customer service, inventory, and market share growth targets. Develop current and future forecasts for the Brand and update throughout the year. Supervise budget to support financial objectives.
- Develop, lead and execute business and strategic plans to meet future needs and expectations for the Brand, including monitoring market dynamics to develop and/or change strategic and tactical marketing plans.
- Lead agency partners to set media strategies and develop communication platforms/executions across the path to purchase that maximize business results.
- Lead cross-functional business teams that include Sales, Operations, Finance, GSI, R&D, Quality, and Global Franchise to develop and manage marketing objectives, goals and strategies.
- Lead the commercialization and in-market execution of product launches, including partnering with sales management to plan and execute retail programs. Provide local market insights to support future pipeline development, and partner with the global franchise team on ideation, positioning and subsequent hand-off of new products to Brand team for launch.
- A BA/BS is required. MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of marketing experience is required.
- Marketing experience in Consumer Packaged Goods is required.
- Candidates must have good communication and influencing skills, demonstrate ability to operate in a team environment, and be consumer/customer/market oriented.
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team and external agencies is required.
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are required.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results.
- This position requires up to 20% domestic travel.
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=9454170503&lang=en
• Post ID: 114054078 losangeles