Looking for a Business Analyst to join our Comprehensive Health Assessment Program (CHAPs) team. Responsible for performing routine and moderately complex activities under limited supervision in order to design, implement, maintain and support policies, processes and systems related to Medicare risk adjustment. Interacts with Web Services, Coding Department, Decision Support, Health Plan Analysis, site and regional staff to accomplish goals.
- Monitoring programs to ensure data flows through the system as expected.
- Maintaining reporting weekly program reporting for various audiences, reconciling program invoices and calculating ROIs.
- Processes additional data into the system, ensures that data was processed and researches any interruptions to the process.
- Performs QA checks on data and file submissions to Healthplans during CMS Sweep periods.
- Query, analyze and interpret data for ad hoc analyses.
- Responds appropriately to and quickly resolves issues related to HCC applications or programs; manages customer expectations by keeping them informed of progress.
- Acts as a back-up for performing all activities related to Healthplan audits.
- Gather information needed for compliance related activities.
- Participates in quality assurance process for all new HCC related system/application/process changes.
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
- Bachelor s degree preferred.
- Over 5 years and up to and including 7 years of experience.
- 3 to 5 years background in healthcare industry and managed care.
- 3 to 5 years experience with MS Access and Excel.
- At least 1 year of Microsoft SQL Server experience
- 3-5 years project management experience.
- 1 or more years CMS-HCC experience.
- Intermediate Excel and SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in data and ad hoc analysis.
- Experience with working with large data sets and a variety of sources.
- Proven ability to track and manage on-going activities within a project.
- Great English verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal amount of supervision.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately, while managing multiple priorities, in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to transfer knowledge and information to teammates from a wide variety of cultural and educational backgrounds.
- Ability to cope with fluctuating demands of an uneven workload.
- Customer service-oriented.
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Associated topics: analysis, analyze, business, business analyst, government, guidance, inspect, investment analyst, investment fund, strategy
• Post ID: 147572112 losangeles