The Global Professional Services (PS) organization provides consulting, design, implementation, and management to Verizon’s Enterprise, Medium Business, and Government customers. The Business Innovation Consultant (BIC) will be aligned to a particular vertical and be responsible for Customer Experience activities and PS revenue. The BIC position is responsible for working with senior executives (CxO level) within the Corporate Vertical as a trusted partner.
- Utilize Customer Experience and Digital Transformation frameworks, tools, and strategies to develop client solutions
- Map client requirements to Verizon 5 Core Competencies and apply to technology proposals
- Facilitate workshop and paid engagement activities
- Identify and propose specific strategies, initiatives and remedies necessary to align technology infrastructure with corporate objectives.
- Support development of business drivers, business case and high level program implementation plan.
- Consult with client business units to gain understanding of business requirements and value to the organization.
- Map conceptual designs, transition plans, and technology to address business unit requirements.
- Build and communicate the value proposition of the end to end solution to client executive and drive transformational business activities.
- Support customer and Verizon cross-functional teams through the sales, implementation, and support lifecycles.
- Partner with cross-functional Professional Services teams to develop integrated end-to-end solutions for customer.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve goals by prioritizing initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future solutions.
- Position Prof. Services as a key differentiator to assist in their transformation efforts.
- Assess and communicate risks associated with digital transformation strategies
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses with client for engagement initiatives
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science related discipline or equivalent work experience. MS/MBA level education desired.
- 7+ years’ experience in providing managed IT and/or consulting services to enterprise clients at the CxO level.
- 5+ years’ experience in the following:
- Prospecting and business growth skills
- A customer facing Pre Sale technical consulting technical role (i.e. Solutions Architect, Portfolio Partner) assessing and advising the clients of their current and future needs.
- Consulting for large scale complex, multi-departmental solutions
- Demonstrated and verifiable track record of prior successful customer engagements. (Examples of solution designs, statements of work and/or technical project plans to be provided.)
- Architecture to include conceptualization, definition, development and implementation of solutions with accountability for end to end delivery
- Strong knowledge and understanding of corporate environments including organizational and functional role engagement.
- General knowledge in all of the following with an in-depth knowledge in the development and implementation of at least (2) technologies:
- Advanced Networking/SDN
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Leading industry certifications in one or more of the following technology areas is highly desired…
- SDN/ Virtualized Networking: ONF-Certified SDN Professional (OCSP), HP, Cisco, VMware
- Networking: Cisco, Juniper
- Cloud: EMC, VMware, Rackspace, AWS, IBM, Oracle
- DataCenter: Cisco NetApp, EMC , VM Ware, CNET, Schnieder Electric…
- Security: CISSP, CEH, Cisco, F5, BlueCoat, CheckPoint
- IoT: Cisco, Oracle, Axeda, Telefonica, Orange
- Analytics: HP, Coudera, EMC, Oracle, SAS
- Knowledge of Digital Transformation and Customer Experience to include analytics, products, tools, techniques, trends and best practices.
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations. Industry certifications in the following functions are highly desired:
- Architecture: TOGAF
- Service Delivery/Governance: ITILv2/3
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written to deliver customer presentations aimed at aligning technical solutions with business value.
- Experience preparing customer-facing material such as RFP responses, proactive proposals and solution designs.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze them and provide potential solutions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects across various organizations and global regions
- Strong leadership, negotiation, conflict resolution and consensus-building skills with business and technical groups
- Experience in sales or service of Fortune 500 companies
- Successful project delivery in a Fortune 100 company
- Successful delivery with matrix reports in a cross discipline project
- “Big 5" consulting experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6719579-business-innovation-consultant-professional-services
• Post ID: 111722753 losangeles