What you’ll be doing...
- Primary responsibilities involve marshaling teams responsible for Intel circulation, research and threat campaign tracking, network/endpoint threat hunting and counter surveillance, breach notifications, Darkweb/Deepweb monitoring and cooperative research partnerships.
- The position must devise and communicate intelligence strategy and ensure high productivity from all intelligence resources and assets.
- In addition, the position must ensure seamless day-to-day coordination and interoperability with Verizon’s IT Investigations, Managed Security Services and internal security teams.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Eight or more years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of cyber intelligence, including but not limited to the collection and curation of artifacts, current best of breed technologies and competitive landscape, IT investigative techniques, and law enforcement overlay operations.
Even better if you have...
- Experienced security thought leaders, with proficiency in explaining technical concepts to non-technical individuals and ability to guide security strategy and decision making at the executive leadership level.
- In addition, candidates should be capable of demonstrating success in ensuring consistent high-fidelity output from security research and intelligence teams, as well as the ability to successfully manage across time zones and international boundaries.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8054332-cyber-intelligence-manager
• Post ID: 144682237 losangeles