Are you a Director of Operations, General Manager or Project Manager in the home health, homecare, transportation or healthcare industry looking to join a technology-driven healthcare organization? Do you have similar general management or overall operating responsibility for a business unit or territory, and looking for a new career opportunity with growth potential in one of the nation&#39;s largest healthcare organizations?
Provado Mobile Health is the next-generation of on-demand technology for healthcare services, similar to a healthcare Uber . As the Director of Operations for Los Angeles County, you own our success in this market by having general management responsibility for business operations and bottom-line performance of our on-demand healthcare services network in Los Angeles. We are looking for a high-energy, entrepreneurial professional with impeccable business judgement, with the experience and desire to assume ownership of a market-based business. An ideal candidate has experience overseeing, managing, leading, and coaching a team of direct reports along with managing a service network of external independent contractors or vendors, fine-tuning operations to achieve profitability, while meeting the company s core commitments to customer service and quality of care to patients while .
You will have the opportunity for promotion and career growth in management and operations. You will also be joining one of the nation s largest healthcare access management organizations with client partnerships with the largest health insurers in the nation.
As Provado Mobile Health s market manager, the buck stops with you for all aspects of business operations in Los Angeles County. You are responsible for profitability, service quality, customer satisfaction, compliance, team-building and management, and the network development and management of 50-100 independent healthcare professionals providing transportation and field health support to select health plan members in the community every day.
Summary of Key Daily Responsibilities:
Manage 5-10 direct reports in our Anaheim/Garden Grove operations center daily
Manage our relationship with 50-100 independent care professionals providing daily service to health plan members through the utilization of our logistics platform
- Have bottom-line responsibility for the quality of the service activity provided our contracted network of service providers
- Manage our client relationships in Los Angeles County
Make final hiring and contracting decisions with staff and independent contractors
Understand, track, report and improve our performance relative to all critical success metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the business to achieve plan
Manage the market P&L with bottom-line responsibility for meeting and exceeding profit and revenue growth targets
Have bottom-line responsibility for maintaining our compliance with regulations and client contracts
Run and review weekly, monthly and daily reports to ensure the network is meeting or exceeding other performance requirements set by the management team and executed contracts.
College degree preferred; High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, required.
Experience, Licensing, and Certifications Preferred:
- Healthcare, Home Health, Homecare, Logistics, Transportation or related field or equivalent experience
- Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of relevant federal and state employment laws
- Thorough knowledge of laws, ordinances and regulations underlying the transit operation
- Thorough knowledge of the methods of operation of the transit system s staff and operational departments
- Ability to manage cost control and financial/budget expectation
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Strong written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation skills; ability to influence people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to organize and perform work efficiently; strong attention to details
- Ability to work effectively with labor force
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check
• Post ID: 127082803 losangeles