Wag, the on-demand dog walking app, is seeking a qualified applicant to join our office team.
About the Job:
This is a unique opportunity to gain hands on experience with a rapidly growing startup and expanding your knowledge of the trending gig economy. We're looking for a passionate fast-learner who thrives in fast-paced work environments.
An On Boarding Team Representative will work with a team to screen dog walker applicants and assist in day-to-day on boarding responsibilities as needed.
- Review written applications
- Conduct phone interviews
- Identify and solve issues as they arise
- Assist in Apparel order fulfillment
- Good judge of character (you know who should/should not work with dogs)
- Dynamic, articulate and professional communicator (on-phone and in-person)
- Highly organized, detail oriented multi-tasker
- Keen problem solver
- Self-starter, yet team player
- Personable and likable :)
- Knowledge and love for dogs and animal care
- Experience with google office tools, excel, dropbox, recruiting software
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter. (Required)
• Post ID: 125934163 losangeles