Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 12:03 AM
Company Name:Klapach & Klapach, P.C.
Benefits Offered 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
ESTATE PLANNING PARALEGAL (BEVERLY HILLS)
Boutique Estate Planning Firm in Beverly Hills Seeking Full-Time Estate Planning Paralegal
The job duties and responsibilities of an estate planning paralegal include:
• Assisting the attorney and other members of the team during client meetings
• Drafting estate documents for the attorney's review (wills, powers of attorney, healthcare directives, etc.)
• Assisting with the transfer of assets into trusts
• Preparing and recording deeds and other recordable forms
• Preparing transfer and beneficiary forms, deeds, assessor documents, etc.
• Client and other communications related to estate planning or administration
• Drafting correspondence to clients
• Other responsibilities, as assigned
• Intelligent and dependable
• A good bedside manner
• Able to assume full responsibility for certain tasks and projects
• Detail oriented
• Eager to learn and grow as a member of the team
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
• Thorough knowledge of computer software including Windows, Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Hedva Zerilan, Office Manager, Klapach & Klapach, P.C., firstname.lastname@example.org. Please NO PHONE CALLS.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
• Location: Beverly Hills, CA, Los Angeles
• Post ID: 156708357 losangeles