Posted: Thursday, September 21, 2017 12:07 AM
Company Name:Elite Education
Compensation$15 to $50 Hourly
Employment Type Part-Time
Elite Education is a growing company that is looking to include more members into our family! We are hiring academic tutors and test prep instructors for the standard California curriculum, and FOREIGN LANGUAGE instructors for the 2017-2018 school year. We are doing a hiring session for ON CALL tutors to begin taking students mid-September. This position requires in-office training, in-field training and shadowing, room for growth, and may lead to full-time positions.
Paid Training. We work with private schools in the greater LA area to help their students achieve academic excellence.
1. Design your own schedule - you tell us the hours you're free and locations you want to tutor in, and we'll find you students
2. Curriculum and paid training
3. Supportive office staff
4. Weekly pay and ample opportunities for raises
What we need:
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for the position:
1. Foreign Language skills. (French tutors needed)
2. Both Math & English Skills. (Extremely comfortable with Algebra MINIMUM)
3. Bachelor's Degree.
4. Extensive teaching experience and expertise.
5. A relatively flexible schedule, particularly during evenings and weekends.
6. Willingness to work on the Westside (Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Culver City, etc.) and the Valley (Encino, Sherman Oaks, Simi Valley, Tarzana, etc.).
7. Reliable Transportation
8. Punctual; knowledgeable about communicating with parents and students.
9. Engaging and articulate; we are looking for great teachers.
Starting rates $15-$50/hr based on credentials and experience
Algebra 1 and 2
Probability and Statistics
AP European History
AP World History
AP U.S. History
AP U.S. Government
SAT II Tutor
Please respond to this job posting via email. Include "Part Time Private Tutor - Ready for Hire" in the subject line, attach your resume + cover letter and tell us why you want to tutor for Elite Education. Please include a cover letter that includes your subjects of expertise, the level of math you a comfortable with (without preparation), and your tutoring or teaching background. You will be contacted by email for an interview if we feel that you are a perfect fit.
Applicants who do not follow instructions from this posting will not be considered.
No phone calls please.
Apply to EliteEducationla@gmail.com
Feel free to visit our website and see what we are all about!
About Elite Education:
High-end personal tutoring agency for private schools in the greater LA area.
• Location: Los Angeles, Studio City, CA
• Post ID: 133995648 losangeles