Senior Brand Manager, Suncare, U.S., NEUTROGENA ® - Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, California)
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager, Suncare, U.S., NEUTROGENAÂ® located in Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, develops, manufactures and markets premium consumer packaged goods. Our purpose in the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies is caring for people around the world by anticipating their needs, creating solutions and experiences that help them and those they care for live healthy, vibrant lives. Some of J&Jâs iconic brands are: JOHNSONâSÂ® BABY, NEUTROGENAÂ®, AVEENOÂ®, LISTERINEÂ®, CLEAN & CLEARÂ®, TYLENOLÂ®, MOTRINÂ®, BENADRYLÂ®, ZYRTECÂ® , and BAND-AIDÂ®. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion peopleâs lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
The Senior Brand Manager, Suncare, is a key strategic leadership role within the broader Neutrogena marketing organization and will represent that role across all aspects of the business. Leading development and execution of business and strategic plans to meet future needs and expectations for the brand including monitoring market dynamics to develop and/or change strategic and tactical marketing plans. Responsible for the development of current and future forecasts for the brand and updates throughout the year; supervising budget to support financial objectives; partnering with the advertising agency to set communication strategies and develop advertising platforms/executions that maximize business results; leading the commercialization and in-market execution of product launches including partnering with sales management to plan and execute retail programs; providing support for future pipeline development; partnering with innovation team to ensure proper insights, ideation, positioning and subsequent handoff to brand team for launching; leading cross-functional teams that may include Sales, Market Research, Design, Packaging, Finance, Project Management, Operations, and R&D, to develop and manage marketing objectives, goals and strategies; planning and directing performance of Associate Brand Managers to motivate employees, assist in goal setting, provide development opportunities and performance feedback, address issues and resolve problems, and coach and develop junior team members.
- A Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA or equivalent degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6+ years of progressive Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) marketing experience or a combination of consumer sales and marketing experience is required.
- Marketing leadership and demonstrated track record in advertising development, new products, and business plan development is required.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills needed.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making and drive results required.
- Track record in identifying winning consumer insights, growth opportunities and priorities, and influencing alignment to execute against strategic growth plan.
- The ability to think analytically and strategically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues is required.
- Experienced coaching/mentoring skills to develop marketers.
- Experience working with Market Research, Advertising Agencies, Finance, Sales, Project Management, Operations, and R&D is required.
- Digital and e-commerce experience is desired.
- This position requires approximately 20% domestic travel.
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=8878170427&lang=en
• Post ID: 113173283 losangeles