What you’ll be doing...
Verizon is investing in its network to improve the way we live, work, and communicate. Our network transformation will be critical for all our future connectivity businesses including new products such as IoT, 5G, and future smart cities. As part of this network transformation, you will help build one network engineered for growth for all lines of business.
Candidate will manage all aspects of implementation of One Fiber in assigned city.Tasks include but are not limited to, preparing overall delivery schedule and time line, escalating issues internally and externally to meet deliverables, managing project budget internally and with vendor, reporting status of deliverables.
- Drive complex projects and programs to achieve targeted and measured business goals and key objectives.
- Coordinate and schedule resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and objectives.
- Identify, monitor, report and escalate project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedules and overall business objectives.
- Utilize project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completions, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
Maintain excellent communication with Functional Team Members and Direct Management to ensure early identification of issues a timely reporting of status.
What we’re looking for...
Ideally, you'll also have:
Experience making independent decisions based on policies, practices and project requirements.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2431729-senior-network-manager-projects-and-implementation
• Post ID: 160634812 losangeles