Posted: Thursday, September 7, 2017 6:10 PM
is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZSs Business Consulting group
delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process.
STRATEGY and INSIGHTS PLANNING MANAGER
- Significant direct client interaction, managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Motivate, coach and serve as a role model for project team members;
- Own responsibility for work product quality and relevance to client decisions;
- Update senior leaders and prepare and present the majority of client presentations;
- Establish or maintain ongoing client relationships with key decision makers that drive new business development;
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and across practice areas;
- Support development of firm capabilities and offerings (recruitment, training, internal initiatives).
- Approximately 6:8+ years of prior management consulting experience, preferably in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
- Record of successful and continued business development
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form
- Strong decision:making skills and the ability to influence others
- Analytic problem solving skills, with an ability both to see the big picture and delve into details
- Excellent organization and planning skills
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on:line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
Like ZS Careers on Facebook
Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS's accolades.
• Location: los angeles
• Post ID: 139005332 losangeles