Talent Acquisition Coordinator - West - Northrop Grumman Corporation (El Segundo, California)
We are seeking a goal oriented, motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn and contribute in a team environment. The TA Coordinator works closely with Recruiters and is responsible for administrative functions of the recruiting lifecycle to include (but not limited to):
• Requisition support
• Interview Support for non SCO supported hiring events (Invites/applications)
• Event follow up support for On the Spot sector offers
• Coordination and participation with virtual and location hiring events
• Taleo Support – manual updates/projects
• Hiring Manager Assistant Support (pockets) for bulk hiring
• Orientation Information (pockets) – collection of onboarding data for non-coordinated orientation sites
• Other various assigned activities and projects
In addition, the TA Coordinator will support Operations and projects such as new hire and onboarding activities, training, and initiatives across the Mission Systems Talent Acquisition organization.
Selected candidate must have the ability to work effectively in a high-volume environment, including the ability to multi task, balance priorities and meet critical deadlines is required. Must be a team player who is flexible, is able to troubleshoot issues, able to provide support to a diverse customer base and demonstrate a focused commitment to providing excellent customer service.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17007593&lang=en
• Post ID: 105775288 losangeles