Team Leader, Beauty West, Trade Customization - Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, California)
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnsonâs Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Team Leader, Beauty West, Trade Customization, located in Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion peopleâs lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Team Leader is responsible for the supply planning, timeline management, purchasing, assembly and distribution of promotional displays and special pack projects while leading a staff of 3 to 5 direct reports
- Ensure that promotions are assembled on time, within budget and manufactured to GMP specifications and delivered to the distribution center and customer.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing, Supply and Demand Planning, Customer Logistics, Print Buying, and Display Contractors to execute display programs and forecast promotional volume.
- Maintaining employee development plans, performance reviews and succession plans for 3 to 5 employees, providing training and supervision and working across the team to drive organization design improvements for the department.
- Responsible for key performance metrics such as Customer Service, Forecast Accuracy, Inventory investment, and On Time project execution.
- Analyze internal capacity and develop plan to align supply and demand to meet specific customer requirements.
- Issue bid requests, obtain quotations, and negotiate costs from co-packing vendors for all promotional display and special pack programs. Drive costing process for displays including ensure quotes from suppliers are requested and obtained in a timely manner, optimize designs and value proposition/total cost for all promotional display and special pack programs.
- Recommend process improvements, and lead cross-functional and cross GBU projects to further support strategic initiatives within the trade customization realm.
Do you strive to join an excellent team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A Bachelorâs degree or equivalent is required with a focused degree in Business or Supply Chain is preferred. A Masterâs degree (MA/MS/MBA) is preferred
- A minimum of 6 yearsâ experience in a supply chain/operations/customer development environment (ie. Supply Chain, Project Management, Planning, Logistics, Forecasting, Distribution, Customer Development and/or Procurement) is required
- Customer facing and customer centric experience is preferred
- Ability to lead and manage self-directed work team is required
- Experience in people management and talent development is preferred
- A strong demonstrated ability to drive and deliver business initiatives is required
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills are required to succeed with internal and external business partners
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment is required
- Microsoft Office proficiency, specifically with Excel is required, advanced Excel proficiency (macros, vlookups, pivot tables) is preferred
- Strong knowledge in SAP APO, ECC, BW is highly preferred
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred
- Experience in supplier relationship management or vendor management programs is preferred
- This position is located in Los Angeles, CA and requires up to 10% domestic travel
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=4130171106&lang=en
• Post ID: 147717482 losangeles