As an SMB Technology Consultant at ProspectWise, you use your problem-solving and people skills to help SMBs adopt new technology solutions. You stay up-to-date on the latest technology products in the SMB space, including point-of-sale/CRM, review/reputation management, website/digital listings, loyalty platforms and more. With your customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, you provide advice and support every day.
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting problems.
- Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointments.
- A passion for small businesses and desire to help others.
As a Technology Consultant, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on support to SMB customers. You quickly identify technology gaps on the spot, explaining situations with patience and empathy. After determining what technology needs a customer may have, you present our recommendations and offer to set up demos/calls with solution partners. You earn the trust of customers as you offer guidance, knowledge, and even tips and training.Additional Requirements:
- You have an aptitude for acquiring skills in IT/Tech Support and an eagerness to learn.
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
• Post ID: 138945672 losangeles