The candidate will have CPR and/or BLS certification.
The General dental assistant should be able to do the following:
- X-rays and photos
- Impressions and pouring models
- Chair side assisting
- Setting up/Breaking down chairs
The Ortho dental assistant should be able to do the following:
- Assist in placing and removing orthodontic appliances.
- Full records including taking panos, cephs, photos.
- Prepare and arrange needed tools and instruments for scheduled procedures.
- Recorded findings, changed barriers, or sterilized equipment.
- Taking care of the Patient to get ready for ortho treatment.
- Bonding Banding, DeBonding, Making clear Retainer, Impressions.
- Knowledge of Lingual Orthodontics a PLUS!!!
Must have at least 1 year experience, Dental Health Maintenance, Use of Dental Technology, Infection Control, Patient Services, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Listening, Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Use of Medical Technologies, Performing Diagnostic Procedures
• Post ID: 91060867 losangeles