Posted: Monday, July 3, 2017 8:31 AM
Do you want to make a difference? Be a part of a team dedicated to finding and hiring the next generation of technical experts and business leaders? Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an experienced University Relations & Recruiting (UR&R) Representatives to join our Talent Acquisition (TA) team to help coordinate and lead the execution of campus recruitment programs for the Mission Systems sector. The position will be located in El Segundo, CA.
Responsibilities include sourcing and screening talent from focus Universities, attending targeted campus recruiting events, supporting campus and on-site interviews, sharing and promoting candidates to hiring manager and maintaining ongoing communication and moving key candidates through hiring process.
In this role you will:
- Manage full life cycle recruitment for regional and site specific college and intern hiring requisitions.
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Sector UR&R to participate in, and attend events at focus Universities.
- Act as MS sector TA lead at campus events to identify top candidates, support hiring managers and facilitate streamlined hiring decisions.
- Proactively conduct targeted searches for top talent at our focus Universities.
- Develop creative strategies to identify, attract and hire top candidates in a timely fashion and share best practices by helping train and mentor other team members.
- Leverage on campus efforts to generate candidate pool for sector hiring events and regional drafts.
- Maintain ongoing contact with top college and intern talent from focus universities and update candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS) to ensure data integrity.
- Develop and analyze UR&R metrics.
- Develop and implement process improvements that drive operating excellence.
- Conduct candidate screens of top talent from our focus Universities
- Drive the recruiting process to include: partnering with hiring managers to write compelling job descriptions, ensuring proper classification and level, source and screen candidates, conduct/coordinate interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers and work with partners and support staff to extend offers, driving negotiations as needed.
The successful candidates will be experienced in the college recruiting space and display the ability to consult with all levels of internal and external customers, including students and University partners, Hiring Managers and various levels of leadership.
***This position may be filled as either a Level 2 or a Level 3
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17010775&lang=en
• Location: El Segundo, Los Angeles
• Post ID: 121223473 losangeles