Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Systems Engineer to join a team designing and building advanced, state-of-the-art systems in our El Segundo, CA. Our team supports the GPS SE&I Program at this location. Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. They should project a friendly, positive attitude and works cooperatively in a multi-faceted environment; as well as exhibiting an ability and desire to self-educate.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Application of systems engineering processes to develop systems that meet customer requirements
• Execution of trade studies to select from among multiple potential solutions
• Management of requirements, include decomposition, allocation, verification, and validation
• System modeling and simulation
• Architecture, OPSCON, and use case development using model-based systems engineering methodologies
• Database development, management, maintenance
• Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
• Perform analyses at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, and test.
• Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
• Perform Systems Requirements analysis
• Requirements database development, management, maintenance experience (e.g. DOORS, Requisite Pro)
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17010486&lang=en
• Post ID: 112986003 losangeles