Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Test Engineer to join a team supporting the development of advanced, state-of-the-art systems in our El Segundo, CA. Our team supports the GPS SE&I Program at this location. Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. They should project a friendly, positive attitude and works cooperatively in a multi-faceted environment; as well as exhibiting an ability and desire to self-educate.
Roles and responsibilities include:
· Supporting software design, test scripting, regression and integration testing, developing test cases, documentations and support for requirements analysis.
• Application of systems engineering processes to develop systems integration testing processes and practices that meet customer requirements
• Support the development of test plans and procedures.
· Participate and potentially lead program-wide test work group/test team meetings
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17010628&lang=en
• Post ID: 113107608 losangeles