Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is currently in search of a Process Improvement Analyst 4 to support F-35 Assembly within our El Segundo facilities.
The selected candidate will be expected to define and discover waste within a process, and eliminate such waste through problem solving.
This high-level analyst role’s basic duties include:
- Defining, designing and implementing continuous improvement programs to ensure programs are integrated vertically and horizontally across the organization
- Defining improvement projects aligned with business strategies
- Analyzing improvement programs and potential results
- Facilitating and coaching improvement teams
- Establishing and maintaining performance metrics to measure program success
- Installing process excellence supports for program governance, project reviews, communications, training, certifications, and rewards
This role incorporates elements of project management, quality, and manufacturing, and requires great interpersonal skills as the selected candidate will be interfacing with a number of different organizations. The candidate best suited for the role will typically have a strong industrial or engineering background, and must understand the difference between a symptom and a problem.
Being a Level 4 Analyst, the selected candidate must also have demonstrated leadership qualities in previous roles.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17010881&lang=en
• Post ID: 116226898 losangeles