At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Proposal Analyst 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in El Segundo, CA.
- Develops, plans and schedules proposals. Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
- Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts.
- Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings. Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
- Participates and leads teams as a member of the contract negotiating team.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17014143&lang=en
• Post ID: 128028983 losangeles