SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
As Security, this role assists the Director of Security and Security Supervisor with the enforcement of policies and procedures for the overall safety and security of The Freehand Hotel. In addition, it assists in overseeing the day-to-day security and safety operations at The Freehand Hotel, including contract security, internal/external investigations and access control to the building. This role also assists the Director and security supervisor with special events, checking ID’s, crowd control, and escorts unwanted patrons off property in a professional manner.
- Communications and Customer Service Skills.
- Attention to detail and focus.
- Provide support for all departments as needed.
- Able to project a courteous, professional and friendly image at all times.
- Able to lift and carry 30-50 lbs in order to assist incoming/departing guests with luggage.
- Able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
- Able to recognize and courteously handle intoxicated or possibly irate patrons.
- Able to expedite the discreet entry and exit of VIP patrons
- Escorting and informing guests of hotel’s amenities.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of the hotel’s history and grounds.
- Must be able to work weekend, holidays, overnight shifts
- Handle projects as assigned to their completion. Must be proactive & take initiative
Job Type: Full-time
- Security: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Guard Card
• Post ID: 114193393 losangeles