Intel freeD is a dynamic and creative group with a start-up atmosphere within Intel, developing the future of video technology.“freeD” stands for Free Dimensional Video, and is an entirely new concept for capturing, processing and rendering video that allow users to immersively interact with real, live video. Our content is captured in the largest sport and entertainment venues in the world -Super Bowl, Soccer, NBA, etc.
Responsible for the distribution, installation, operations, and troubleshooting of site distributed computing environment.
Participate in hardware/software projects and deployment plans.
Analyze work group systems and recommend solutions.
Execute production processes.
Perform/manage changes to servers/environment.
Drive day to day business needs by managing processes and/or workflow.
Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
Ability to travel~50% of the time mainly to the US.
Inside this Business Group
Relevant technical degree
6-8 years of extensive experienceIn the following fields:
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by Engineering teams
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Assign Switch protocols and Firewall configuration.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Experience with Windows 7, 8 2012 Server
- MCITP certification
-Service oriented, Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, passion for the profession
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Problem solving skills creative thinking
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1070469/System-and-Network-Specialist/
• Post ID: 104401288 losangeles