Posted: Friday, June 30, 2017 8:30 PM
Click here to apply.
The successful candidate will have:
- A genuine desire to help employers and job seekers in the hourly/service jobs marketplace.
- A proven track record and thorough working knowledge of UI and UX Design across multiple devices and platforms (desktop, mobile-web, iOS, Android).
- Experience working in fast-paced, highly collaborative environments with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Appreciation and accountability to user-research and analytics.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, radically ambitious, entrepreneurial start-up.
- Endurance and passion for building real products – not presentations.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to create comprehensive product/design specifications.
- Independently lead design activities for new product ideas and existing product optimizations.
- Design experiences that are simple, intuitive and joyful.
- Design UX/UI guidelines across multiple client applications and platforms: Desktop-Web, Mobile-Web, iOS and Android.
- Develop various fidelity prototypes for design reviews, internal testing and user test groups.
- Develop a strong understanding for our users, product, business objectives and company mission.
- Translate qualitative and quantitative user research data into actionable solutions.
- Advocate for consistent, clear and actionable user experiences.
- BA/MS in a relevant/related field (Cognitive Science, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors)
- Strong design portfolio covering mobile and web examples of one or more consumer application(s) and associated UX flows.
- Understanding of modern design patterns, frameworks and best practices.
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly, patiently and succinctly – verbally, written and visually.
- Ability to communicate genuine user stories with clear stakeholders, objectives and value.
• Location: Los Angeles
• Post ID: 125934088 losangeles