Associate Real Estate Sales/Marketing Consultant - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California
An Associate Real Estate Sales/Marketing Consultant is a personable and customer service oriented real estate agent who walks various clients through one of the most substantial transactions they will ever make. This career is multi-faceted and offers the consultant the opportunity to act as a sales professional, marketing expert, customer service manager, contract negotiator and client advocate. Every day in real estate is new, exciting and different than the previous day, so the Associate Real Estate Sales/Marketing Consultant is best suited to those who appreciate change and flexibility.
- Market and advertise all homes in your real estate portfolio to get the best visibility possible
- Consult with clients throughout the real estate sales process
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales/marketing consulting services
- Be an expert in your community's real estate market so you can consult with credibility and expertise
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, our mission is to create and deliver unparalleled customer service throughout the transaction process. Founded in 1985, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties has grown to over 3,000 agents in more than 60 offices serving the Southern California market including Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. We offer a full menu of services including home financing through HomeServices Lending, relocation services, insurance, escrow, title and home warranties.
Associated topics: analyst, analyze, appraisal, appraiser, invest, market, marketing representative, portfolio analyst, property analyst, researcher
• Post ID: 161962292 losangeles