Independent Real Estate Agent - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties (Inglewood, CA)
An Independent Real Estate Agent advises clients on every facet of the real estate sales and purchasing process. Conducting a real estate transaction can be a confusing and complicated process for clients so they depend on Independent Real Estate Agents to offer them expert advice, act as their advocate during negotiations and help them complete one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives. The candidate should excel in customer service and understand the intricacies of home purchases and sales.
- Creatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale
- Help clients get their home ready to put on the market
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests
- Become an expert in the local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise real estate services
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, our mission is to create and deliver unparalleled customer service throughout the transaction process. Founded in 1985, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties has grown to over 3,000 agents in more than 60 offices serving the Southern California market including Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. We offer a full menu of services including home financing through HomeServices Lending, relocation services, insurance, escrow, title and home warranties.
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, listing, listing consultant, real estate agent, resident, residential estate, residential real estate, salesperson
• Post ID: 164481087 losangeles