Analyst will be assigned to various areas of the business working on a variety of projects and transactions across several asset types focused on the Southwest region.
Responsibilities and Role will include the following:
- Underwriting of new deals.
- Financial and feasibility analysis, assisting in all phases of property acquisition or ground-up development and project financing activities. This will include feasibility studies and other research for potential investments, investment underwriting, due diligence, managing documentation, site visits and investment closings.
- Asset management of existing portfolios of properties under construction, in lease up or stabilized. This will include preparation and update of asset reports, preparation of property valuations, market research and analysis.
- Market, economic and demographic research to assist in evaluating markets for existing or potential investments.
- Due diligence, financial modeling and analysis, preparing design briefs for development projects, monitoring of operating and construction budgets.
- Preparation of written presentations to the investment committee in relation to proposed transactions.
Position Requirements: Job Requirements:
• Post ID: 99044562 losangeles