Real Estate Buyer's Agent - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties (South Gate, CA)
Traditionally, a Real Estate Buyer's Agent provides an updated index of available properties to interested customers. However, due to new technology, the Buyer's Agent role has evolved. Instead of simply finding and providing information on available properties, a Buyer's Agent must proactively network with hundreds of contacts, provide information and advice on market conditions, as well as facilitate the actual purchase of the property. Ideally, Real Estate Buyer's Agents are self-motivated, personable, and driven by personal achievement. In addition, administrative and research skills are a must.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and social media.
- Educate customers on the state of the current real estate market.
- Identify the motives of the buyer and seller.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to research available properties, as well as customers.
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, our mission is to create and deliver unparalleled customer service throughout the transaction process. Founded in 1985, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties has grown to over 3,000 agents in more than 60 offices serving the Southern California market including Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. We offer a full menu of services including home financing through HomeServices Lending, relocation services, insurance, escrow, title and home warranties.
Associated topics: counselor, loan officer, loan originator, mortgage, mortgage loan, mortgage officer, officer, personal banker, representative, sale
• Post ID: 164958647 losangeles