Ensure that food/beverage is expedited efficiently and appropriately throughout the venue, while maintaining a high standard of service and proficiency.
- Education: High School or GED strongly encouraged but not required
- Experience: 1 year plus of restaurant, hotel and or bar/beverage hosting
- Requirements: Capable of lifting 30 lbs or more
- Fluent in English
- Clear Diction and pronunciation
- Efficient and capable of multi-tasking when required
Hours Required: This is an hourly shift that will vary based on schedule and need, typically 6-8 hours per day.
- Ensure that the guest has received their food accurately and in a timely fashion
- Knowledge of table numbers and positions
- Knowledge of all dietary restrictions, based on table, before the food leaves the kitchen
- Communication with chef as to what tables are on ordered in and fired, keeping accurate time and conveying dietary restrictions.
- Folding of napkins for the floor staff and bar.
- Polishing glassware and or silverware
- General restaurant duties as required..
• Post ID: 127278923 losangeles