A family owned, rapidly growing company is in search of reliable, neat person willing to learn our exclusive product – various types of organic sourdough bread. A Baker's Assistant must be a friendly, energetic person who enjoys the product and finds helping others rewarding and challenging. Must have enthusiasm for sharing healthy lifestyle and food benefits; qualities of organic sourdough and low gluten bread in particular. Assist the head baker in preparing and cleaning equipment, tools, and baking utensils; help retrieve and mix ingredients, and whatever else the baker needs help with.
Job Type: Part-time 5 - 12 hours a day Wed, Thu, Fri on "as-needed" basis
Wages range: $12 - 15/hr + bonus. We will train on site for the first two weeks at rate $12/hr.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate:
* Hard working, diligent work attitude.
* High energy and friendly demeanor.
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt.
* Always maintain a neat and clean appearance.
* Previous experience is a plus. If not, familiarity with the kitchen, speed, and ability to follow recipes are okay.
* Stand and walk long hours; reach with hands, arms; talk and hear.
* Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Eligible candidates will be interviewed on Friday, February 16th, 2018 from 12 pm to 2 pm at food facility location 230 W Ave 26, Los Angeles, CA 90031.
• Post ID: 159574622 losangeles