The Banquet House position is generally a 11pm to 6am shift.
The Banquet Houseman main duties include event set-up and breakdown, cleaning, and maintaining banquet functions following the standards of service set by management.
· Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of any banquet rooms, hallways, service corridors, pre-function space, storage and service areas.
· During events: clean restrooms, event rooms, assist in cleanliness of bar, transport tables and equipment, report maintenance issues to management, and provide requested information to Manager.
· Tear-down and set up of the event rooms daily and resetting the room per the specifications outlined by the Banquet Event Order (“BEO”), complete the daily checklist.
· Proper care, movement, storage of all equipment such as tables, A/V, chairs, risers, dance floor, podiums, photo booth, and lecterns.• Polishing: polishes all flatware and any other items as needed.
• Banquet set-up and tear down: Sets up banquet rooms as directed, sets up audio
equipment, tables, chairs, flatware etc.
• Empties trash, washes and wipes down all stainless steel items and other areas.
• General Labor: Assist in any duties that need to be completed.
· Assist in bi-annual inventory report: tables, chair, table (glassware, plate ware, silverware), all banquet related equipment.
· General knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
• Post ID: 125934153 losangeles