We are currently seeking a Restaurant Barista to join our one of a kind team!
This would be a position in the mornings during breakfast/possible lunch rushes, as a barista 4-5 days a week. You must have a flexible schedule that accommodates 30-35 hours a week. We are looking for a serious, experienced, hardworking, energetic baristas! We are excited to find outstanding individuals with a positive outlook who honestly enjoy making excellent coffee drinks and taking pride in their work. We will want you to set the bar for excellent coffee and be part of developing our staff in the culture of excellent coffee. Our machine is a LaMarzocco GB5 that needs the love and attention that a Formula One race car requires.
- Responsible, plays well with others, clean and organized
- have the ability to multitask, and pay close attention to detail
- Available on weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, or teas
- Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Order, receive, and stock supplies
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
- Receive and process customer payments.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels.
- Set up and tear down station and restock product displays throughout the shift
This is a unique environment that will require a specific personality that will add to the culture, and energy of the Restaurant and the staff.
• Post ID: 116076498 losangeles